Terms of Reference –Senior Consultant / Associate Advisor (Projects)
|1||Roles and Responsibilities||1. To monitor different projects under different BUs of ONGC Videsh and bring in specialized knowledge and skills for successful monitoring and execution of projects.
2. Coordinating with relevant stakeholders both inside (RPs) and outside the organization for monitoring the Cost, Time and deliverables of the Project
3. Ensure that industry best practices, techniques and standards are utilized throughout entire project execution.
4. Monitor project risks, and mitigation plans, contingency and PMT costs.
5. Review actual project costs and expenses against budget and Industry benchmarks and report discrepancies with recommendations.
6. Provide guidance and mentor RPs for intervention to ensure that scope and schedule of the projects are achievable within given time and budget.
7. Alert management about changes in schedule with reasons and update on the budgets and annual work plan.
8. Participate in scheduled meetings and request meetings to Review project progress and deliberate on different issues.
9. Arrange monthly meeting with relevant RPs/teams for debrief on project progress and discuss issues /risks and suggest way forwards.
10. For OVL operated projects coordinate with CEO/CM/Project Director on regular basis to address issues and ensure timely delivery of projects
11. With regard to new projects in OVL operated assets, provide assistance in defining project scope, ensuring technical feasibility, selection of vendors/contractors etc.
12. Provide assistance in managing changes to project scope, schedule and cost.
13. Periodic reports for the management apprising on the project progress and highlighting changes to scope, schedule and cost.
|2||Nature of Assignment (office / field)||Office|
|3||Duration of Assignment||One year|
|4||Position||Senior Consultant / Associate Advisor (Projects)|
|6||Age Limit||As per policy|
|7||Location||ONGC Videsh, New Delhi|
|8||Qualification||Master Degree or MBA in Project Management / International Business|
|9||Experience desired||15-20 years in hydrocarbon E&P industry|
|10||Performance evaluation process & periodicity thereof||As per policy|
|11||Reporting Authority (Name, Designation)||Director(Operations)|
|12||Honorarium admissible as per policy||Based on E-level of engagement|