Terms of Reference –Senior consultant/Associate Advisor (Business Development)
|1||Roles and Responsibilities||1. Providing support for evaluation of business opportunities, risks, negotiation and networking.
2. Providing support and guidance for Upstream M&A activities, acquisition of Projects, divestment of upstream projects.
3. Preparing report of the global Oil and Gas market dynamics, geopolitics scenario & trends on regular basis and submit to BD.
4. Providing support and expert opinion on handling ongoing Projects.
5. Assist to BD and senior management of company in engaging external stakeholders (NOC’s, govt., competitors & partners) and for strategizing the opportunities.
6. Up keep information and knowledge on various upstream Oil & Gas contracts/plans (PSC, JOA, Development plans etc).
7. Bring refined high-graded opportunities to the company through research and experience.
|2||Nature of Assignment (office / field)||Office|
|3||Duration of Assignment||One year|
|4||Position||Senior consultant/Associate Advisor (Business Development)|
|6||Age Limit||As per policy|
|7||Location||ONGC Videsh, New Delhi|
|8||Qualification||Bachelor in Engineering / Master Degree in G&G (preferably with MBA (Finance) /MBA in International Business)|
|9||Experience desired||15-20 years in Hydrocarbon E&P Industry|
|10||Performance evaluation process & periodicity thereof||As per policy|
|11||Reporting Authority (Name, Designation)||Head, Business Development|
|12||Honorarium admissible as per policy||Based on E-level of engagement|