Terms of Reference – Senior Consultant/Associate Advisor/Advisor (Corporate Accounts)
|1||Roles And Responsibilities||1. Providing support in preparing financial statements/reports from time to time.
2. Facilitating with auditors in formulating an appropriate view about the compliances and reporting requirements of the company.
3. Mentoring and Developing existing finance & accounts manpower.
4. Strengthening internal financial controls and MIS.
5. Facilitating Internal and partners audit from time to time and timely compliances.
6. Assisting in preparing replies to Govt. Audit.
7. Providing support in the area of budgeting, monitoring and review from time to time.
8. Any other job assigned by management from time to time.
|2||Nature of Assignment (office / field)||Office|
|3||Duration of Assignment||One year|
|4||Position||Senior Consultant/Associate Advisor/Advisor – Corporate Accounts|
|5||Level||E7 – E9|
|6||Age Limit||64 Years|
|7||Location||ONGC Videsh, New Delhi|
|8||Qualification required||CA / ICWA|
|9||Experience desired (Minimum)||15 years in Finance & Accounts with atleast 3 years in Corporate Accounts|
|10||Performance evaluation process & periodicity thereof||As per policy|
|11||Reporting Authority (Name, Designation)||Will be indicated in the Engagement Letter|
|12||Honorarium admissible as per policy||Based on E-level of engagement|