Special Notice – If You Are Less Than 18 Years Of Age
Please do not send us your personal information (for example, your name, address and email address). If you wish to ask a question or use this site in anyway which requires you to submit your personal information please get your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf.
Information Collection & Use
We collect and use personal information (including name, address, telephone number and email) to :
1. Respond to queries or requests submitted by you
2. Process orders or applications submitted by you
3. Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to you
4. Create products or services that may meet your needs
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use or the website from which you linked to our site. We may also aggregate details which you have submitted to the site (for example, your age and the town where you live). You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on this website. We may from time to time supply third parties with this non-personal or aggregated data for uses in connection with this site.
Use Of Your Personal Information Submitted To Other Websites
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites even if:
1. You accessed the third party website using links from our website; or
2. You linked to our website from a third party website.
We recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact the owner or operator of such website if you have any concerns or questions.
Submission Of Others’ Personal Information
Additional Information & Sharing Of Information
From time to time we would like to use your personal information for purposes other than as set out in the above section. We believe that these additional uses will be of benefit to you. However, we understand that you may not wish us to use your information in this way. We will not use your information for the purposes set out below if you have indicated that you do not wish us to use your information in this way when submitting the information.
Additionally, if at any time you wish us to stop using your information for any or all of the below purposes, please let us know. We will stop the use of your information for such purposes as soon as it is reasonably possible to do so. In such case we will, however, continue to use your personal data for the purposes set out in the above section for as long as it is reasonable to do so.
From time to time we would like to use the information you supply to us for :
1. Market research and tracking of sales data
2. Informing you about our products and services, which may include contacting you by telephone
3. Giving the information to ONGC affiliate offices and companies to enable them to send you information which may be of interest to you
In addition, from time to time we would like to give your name, address and e-mail and any other personal data you supply to us to selected third parties. These third parties may use this information for :
1. Market research and tracking of sales data
2. Sending you information about their products and services
3. Giving the information to their affiliate offices and companies to enable them to send you information which may be of interest to you
We may store some information (commonly known as a “cookie”) on your computer when you look at our site. We are able to read these cookies for information purposes when you revisit our website. The type of information we collect as a result of a cookie being accepted by you is specific to your PC and includes the IP address, the date and time the PC visited the website, what parts of our website were looked at and whether the web pages requested were delivered successfully. This information is anonymous; it represents a computer rather than a person.
We use the cookie information to improve our knowledge of the use of our website and to enable us to be able to ascertain whether the website is operating at an optimal level. This allows us to enhance our web offerings to you and to provide an enjoyable and an innovative online experience.
You can erase or block this information by changing the settings on your computer (please refer to your help screens or manuals). If you do erase or block this information you may not be able to utilise some features of the site.
Chats, Message Boards, Newsgroups
We have implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use and will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate.