Terms of Reference – Junior Consultant/Associate Consultant (Project Finance)
|1||Roles And Responsibilities||1. Analysis and review of proposals related to Finance & Accounts issues of overseas projects.
2. Review and due diligence of proposals related to expenditure sanction for Contract & Procurement.
3. Analysis and advice on various issues related to compliances of Branch offices and Subsidiaries of ONGC-VL outside India.
4. Analysis and advice on various proposals or issues related to Joint Operating Agreement and E&P Contracts of ONGC-VL blocks. etc.
5. Analysis and validation of data under various Financial MIS for Qtrly. Accounts/ Budget/ Corporate Planning / Ministry information/Management /Annual Report etc.
6. Joint Venture Accounting, Cash Call Analysis, WP&B Preparation, Tax Computation etc. related to Operated & Non-Operated blocks of ONGC Videsh Ltd.
7. Any other job assigned by management from time to time.
|2||Nature of Assignment (office / field)||Office|
|3||Duration of Assignment||One year|
|4||Position||Junior Consultant/Associate Consultant (Project Finance)|
|5||Level||E2 – E4|
|6||Age Limit||64 Years|
|7||Location||ONGC Videsh, New Delhi|
|8||Qualification required||Graduate in Commerce|
|9||Experience desired (Minimum)||10 Years in Finance & Accounts with working experience in JV accounting.|
|10||Performance evaluation process & periodicity thereof||As per Policy|
|11||Reporting Authority (Name, Designation)||Will be indicated in the Engagement Letter|
|12||Honorarium admissible as per policy||Based on E-level of engagement|