Terms of Reference – Junior Consultant/Associate Consultant (Internal Audit)
|1||Roles And Responsibilities||1. The company is a non- operating / jointly operating partner in several projects outside India to co-ordinate within the company requirement of Partner’s Audit, follow up and update on status of Partner’s Audit.
2. To co-ordinate with Internal Audit team and with Business Units (BUs) and Country offices for internal audit requirements.
3. Support and co-ordinate with various Business Units/Sections for data requirement by CAG on various audits conducted by CAG and consolidate audit paras and other issues related to Internal Audit.
4. To assist Internal Audit for preparation of Agenda/Presentation of audit or other reports to management.
5. On need basis, carry out Internal Audit of assigned area.
6. Any other job assigned by management from time to time.
|2||Nature of Assignment (office / field)||Office|
|3||Duration of Assignment||One year|
|4||Position||Junior Consultant/Associate Consultant (Internal Audit)|
|5||Level||E2 – E4|
|6||Age Limit||64 Years|
|7||Location||ONGC Videsh, New Delhi|
|9||Experience desired (Minimum)||10 years in Oil & Gas Company with working experience in Internal Audit|
|10||Performance evaluation process & periodicity thereof||As per Policy|
|11||Reporting Authority (Name, Designation)||Will be indicated in the Engagement Letter|
|12||Honorarium admissible as per policy||Based on E-level of engagement|