ONGC Videsh and PDVSA sign agreement for payment of Dividend and Financing of San Cristobal Project

ONGC Videsh Limited (ONGC Videsh) and Petroleos De Venezuela S.A. (PDVSA) through their relevant subsidiaries signed two definitive agreements for facilitating redevelopment of the San Cristobal joint venture project in Venezuela on 4th November 2016. The agreements were signed by ONGC Videsh CEO Mr Narendra K Verma and the Hon’ble Minister of Petroleum of Venezuela […]

ONGC Videsh completes acquisition of 11% additional interest in Vankor Field located in East Siberia of the Russian Federation

Press release ONGC Videsh completes acquisition of 11% additional interest in Vankor Field located in East Siberia of the Russian Federation ONGC Videsh Limited (ONGC Videsh), a wholly owned subsidiary of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. completed on 28th October, 2016, the acquisition of additional 11% equity from Rosneft Oil Company, in JSC Vankorneft […]

ONGC Videsh to acquire 11% additional interest in Vankor Field located in East Siberia of the Russian Federation

ONGC Videsh (and its wholly owned subsidiary ONGC Videsh Vankorneft Pte. Ltd., Singapore – OVVL)  jointly signed definitive agreements with Rosneft, the national oil company of Russia for acquiring additional 11% shares in JSC Vankorneft, a company organized under the law of Russian Federation which is the owner of Vankor Field and North Vankor license. […]

Vivekanand takes over as Director (Finance), ONGC Videsh

Vivekanand has taken over as the Director (Finance) in the Board of ONGC Videsh, the international petroleum company of India on 1st September, 2016. He brings over three decades of experience as Finance and Accounting professional in the upstream oil and gas industry both in domestic and international operations. He has handled the whole gamut […]

ONGC Videsh raises US$ 1 billion from international markets

NOT FOR PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN OR INTO THE UNITED STATES ONGC Videsh Vankorneft Pte. Ltd. (“OVVL” or the “Company”), an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of ONGC Videsh Limited, which itself is a direct wholly owned subsidiary of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (“ONGC”) announced that it has priced on 19 […]

Rosneft and ONGC Videsh sign Memorandum of understanding (MoU)

Rosneft and ONGC Videsh signed a Memorandum of Understanding for the potential acquisition of 11% shares in the Vankorneft by ONGC Videsh in addition to the 15% shares for which the definitive agreement was signed earlier in September 2015. Thus, ONGC Videsh would be acquiring a total of 26% shares in Vankorneft. The MoU was […]

ONGC Videsh signs “Memorandum of Understanding” with The Republic of Equatorial Guinea

ONGC Videsh Limited (ONGC Videsh) and The Republic of Equatorial Guinea have entered into a ‘Memorandum of Understanding’ (MOU) on 20th January 2016 to cooperate in the upstream hydrocarbon sector in Equatorial Guinea. The MOU was signed by Mr Narendra K Verma, Managing Director & CEO, ONGC Videsh Limited on behalf of ONGC Videsh and […]

ONGC Videsh and Rosneft Confirmed Successful Cooperation

ONGC Videsh Limited and Rosneft signed an Agreement of Confirmation of successful completion of the first stage pre-completion actions in relation to the creation of a joint venture in JSC “Vankorneft”. The document was signed in the presence of the President of Russia Mr. Vladimir Putin and the Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi […]

ONGC Videsh to acquire 15% interest in Vankor Field located in East Siberia of the Russian Federation  

  New Delhi, 4 September, 2015: ONGC Videsh Limited signed definitive agreements to acquire up to 15% shares in CSJC Vankorneft, a company organized under the law of Russian Federation which is the owner of Vankor Field and NorthVankor license. Rosneft Oil Company, NOC of Russia holds 100% shares in Vankorneft. The acquisition is subject […]